Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm Lovin' It????

My friend once told me that the only bad thing I'm doing on the blog is starting blog posts with apologizing for not posting in awhile.

Well.
It's been a week with no postings.
My sincere apologies.
You can direct all hate mail to my best friend who is getting married this weekend... for some reason she thinks that her bachelorette party, shoe shopping and speech writing are more important than Everyday Eating.

Anyways, I wanted to pop in real quick, just to let ya'll know that I'm still alive and to make a quick comment on America's favorite fast food restaurant.

I spent my Sunday morning in close proximity to the beach of Alum Creek, assisting my boss with race finishers who felt they needed more torture (if you've been in to the office before... you know what I'm talking about). At any rate, while waiting for the first of the bunch to finish, we were presented with a McDonald's coupon for a free cheeseburger. Hmmmm.

A free cheeseburger.

Kind of like how McDonald's is a huge sponsor of the Olympic games...
I'm so sure these ladies attribute their gold medals to their pre-race meal of a double cheeseburger and medium fry. 

Right. 
source
What are your thoughts on McDonald's being the official restaurant of the Olympic games? Do you think sporting events should have healthy sponsors?

Stay Healthy (and away from McDonald's cheeseburgers)

No comments:

Post a Comment