Tuesday, July 24, 2012

They're Baaaack

Remember these lovely gems?

If not, you can refresh your memory right here, or you can just continue reading because they're the star of this random dish I threw together in a desperate attempt for a quick, different and always usually healthy weeknight meal:


Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage Brussels Sprout Scramble! (Say THAT 10 times fast)

I was inspired by this recipe from one of my favorite blogs, Eat Live Run. 
I chopped up the chicken sausage and threw it on a fry pan and allowed them to warm up and then completed the two, well four ingredient dish by throwing on on some thinly chopped brussels sprouts, topped with a few pepper grinder twists. 

Towards the end I sprinkled on a tad bit of olive oil just to keep things cookin'. 

And there ya have it! A super easy and quick meal full of flavor and taste while keeping things light and healthy :)

Have a great Tuesday guys!

Stay Healthy, 

No comments:

Post a Comment