Saturday, July 21, 2012

Coffee is Great.

Good Saturday Morning!

Whether you know me on a personal level, or you've picked up on my not so subtle hints throughout my eloquent, New York Times worthy writing skills, ya'll probably realize that I'm a huge fan of the coffee bean.

I bring this up for 2 reasons: (3 if you count the cup of coffee currently sitting next to me)


  1. I recently read a post on one of my favorite blogs about coffee and the constant back and forth on whether or not it's good for us, or bad for us and I really want to share the 411 with everyone... including you
  2. I've been getting A LOT of questions about coffee from my 1st time patients, and if everything is right in the world, they'll happen upon my blog of wisdom rambling thoughts and be able to dig further into this coffee conundrum for themselves


On that note, time to finish my cup of coffee and hit the pavement for some walking with a little bit of running thrown in!

Stay Healthy,


No comments:

Post a Comment