Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Short, Brief Lesson in Special Occasion Eating

Hello! Is everyone having a good weekend so far??

I've spend the past few days planning, prepping and hosting my roommate's wedding shower. Phew. Believe it or not, it's hard work, especially when the shower is co-ed - I'm not sure how high wedding shower games are on guys' lists of things they hope to complete before they die, but I can guess not very. 

So since this isn't a wedding shower blog, let's get to the important things in life - food heathy eating. 

Besides being in charge of making face paddles of the bride and groom and writing food labels, I was in charge of bring a vegetable tray...

 and brownies...

It can be definitely be a challenge to eat healthy at special occasions. I usually take the approach that a little is okay. I don't attend wedding showers everyday, although this summer it seems like I am, so enjoying a small brownie and an adult beverage is perfectly healthy and functional in my book. 

On that note, I'm off to buy a bike helment... apparently they're important :)

Stay Healthy,

No comments:

Post a Comment