Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dinner for One.

Sometimes I think one of the hardest parts of being a single 20-something is finding something for dinner. A lot of the recipes out there are designed to serve 2 or more people, and with an appetite like mine, I often find myself struggling to stop at just 1 serving - what can I say - I love food.

And while I love fixing up a big fancy dinner for myself, sometimes all I have the desire or energy for is a simple egg sandwich and a side of broccoli. 
It's easy to make, easy to portion out and it leaves little room for making or eating too much. 

I tossed the broccoli in some olive oil, ground pepper and garlic salt and popped 'em in the oven for about 20 minutes at 350 degrees or so....

.... and the sandwich consisted of a whole wheat english muffin, 1 "fried" egg, some avocado, mozzarella cheese and a lovely tomato to top it all off:
OH, and some spinach. Twas a lovely dinner. 

What's your favorite "easy" single serving dinner to make for yourself?
Any sort of sandwich and vegetable side is mine.

Stay Healthy, 

No comments:

Post a Comment