Happy Hump Day guys!
Hope everyone had a great start to the week... it looks like we're going to have some awesome weather here in Columbus the next couple of days:
So in effort to be completely honest with you guys, ice cream might be one of my favorite
foods special treats - and nothing tastes better on a warm spring afternoon, or evening, than a bowl of ice cream, right?
Well, looking up at that forecast for the remainder of the week, it looks like my special treat may be in the cards all 3 nights.... hmmmm.
Probably Definitely not the best of ideas.
Luckily, when that ice cream craving and weekend mentality bombards my brain come Friday night, I'll have this amazing treat to turn to:
Banana Peanut Butter Soft Serve:
Guess what's in this little bowl of goodness?
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Healthy Fats
Guess what's NOT in this little bowl of goodness?
- Added Sugar
- Unhealthy Fats
Here's how to make it:
- Place a bowl of 1 banana chopped in the freezer and wait until pieces are frozen
- Place chopped up banana into a blender
- Add a splash of milk
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter
- Press blend
- Scoop into bowl and enjoy!
- Add any sort of toppings you want!
- nuts, berries, coconut, or even a little bit of dark chocolate
The above pictures represent 1 banana and 1/2 tablespoon peanut butter. This mixture is about 150 calories.