Friday, January 27, 2012

Pumpkin Pie

Happy Friday everyone!
Today is my last day of the 21-day purification program which means, well... it means a couple different things:
    one: I drank over 42 shakes over the past few weeks            and...
    two: I finally get to enjoy my pre-run staple of peanut butter banana oatmeal
             
Okay, so I realize that the second statement has no value whatsoever to you guys, so lets get focused and concentrate on me drinking the 42 shakes - because not only is that a lot of shakes, but its also a lot of opportunities to play in the kitchen and play with my food...which led me to discover this little gem:
Pumpkin Pie Shake
- 2 scoops SP Complete
- half cup plain greek yogurt (1/2 cup water if on the purification program)
- half cup pumpkin
-1 banana
-pumpkin pie spice to taste
-splash of vanilla extract
Throw in a blender and enjoy!

have a happy and healthy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment